Friday, October 12, 2007

Bus way realisation

I have been here for about 2 months now and its amazing to understand and realise that there is something quite exciting happening to me, nearly everyday.. that is if i can take the time to actually pay attention to it.

The other day, when i was going for my appointment, to meet someone from the foreign affairs.. i met with a little accident.. i missed the Busway step and fell down and hurt my leg really badly, but surprisingly for the first time i didnt pay any attention to my leg.. i mean i didnt even bother to find out how bad was the wound.. what i was thinking about at that time, i cant be late for my appointment and it has to go really well...
Then it actually hit me.. for the first time, in a situation like that, i am thinking about something that is totally not about me... hahaha... wow that was some realisation...

I was actually worried for the past few weeks that i am doing my work, and the work is so functional, so what kind of a development am i getting.. what are the personal results that i am achieving.. and after talking to someone about this i realised.. that i have to look out and evaluate whats happening around me to fully understand what i am getting out of this experience... its all about keeping your eyes open i guess.. and that is a huge learning by itself

No comments: