Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Malaysia... Truly Asia....




I wasnt sure if the last minute decision made to attend the Heroes conference in Malaysia was a right decision or not, but when i think about it now i am just glad that i did.
I had absolutely a fantastic time at the conference, in terms of learning new things i am not sure but in terms of meeting so many new people, getting new friends from different parts of the world have truly been amazing.

The conference got over on the 21st but i had to stay longer because of my flight but i am glad it turned out that way.. it gave me a chance to get to know more people, go shopping (even though i just bought a bag and a key chain), and most importantly what i enjoyed the most was to spend time with myself... (i guess i just love myself too much... hahaha)

What my favourite day was probably today since i explored a little part of the city on my own. I went to a place called Masjid Jamek where there is little India.. it was just amazing to see so many Indians and the shops. I also had a ladoo there... which tasted like the ones at home.. i think that made my day..

Right now sitting in Mc Donalds at the LCCT airport i am just grateful for this chance... since after a long time i truly enjoyed my self... it was a good break for me.

No comments: