Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Good Bye KL

Few minutes are left and i will leave KL and head back home towards Jakarta, all i can hope is that i will be leaving Jakarta as soon as possible to go to another beautiful place to experience something new and meaningful.

More than anything else this trip has been wonderful for me personally and i will truly cherish every moment of it...

In the midst of all this i cant seem to help thinking how hungry i am... hehehe.... well what can i say dinner at KL and breakfast at Jakarta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.