Sunday, October 14, 2007

Expedition Pasar Baru

I finally decided to go and visit the famous Indian market that everyone was telling me about.. i definitely expected a market very close to the ones found out home.. but it turned out to be quite clean and empty.. maybe because most of the shops were closed...
however my expedition didnt turn out to be a waste since i met this really nice textile store owner.. who actually tried to find me a place where i can get some ready mix food... but he gave me all the wrong info...
Its really ok.. since i saw more of the place and he actually took a lot of effort... so thank you to him... i hope a lot of customers come and buy his materials and he gets super rich... hehehe...

Over all it was a good day.. i mean it was nice to just go out and spend time with myself..it was a good mini adventure... hopefully when i go the next time.. i will get more of the Indian feel...

No comments: